1. “I am an African, not because I was born in Africa but because Africa is born in me” – Kwame Nkrumah
2. Always being in a hurry does not prevent death, neither does going slowly prevent living.
3. If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
4. “I am a Negro: Black as the night is black, Black like the depths of my Africa.” – Langston Hughes, Negro
5. “A man who makes trouble for others is also making trouble for himself.”- Chinua Achebe.
6. When the elderly ones in a house travel, the younger ones quickly grow in experience.
7. Patience can cook a stone.
8. “You are either alive and proud or you are dead, and when you are dead, you can’t care anyway.”- Steven Biko.
9. “Half education is more dangerous than no education” – Chris Ukaobasi
10. He who loves the vase loves also what is inside.
11. One who causes others misfortune also teaches them wisdom.
12. If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven’t spent a night with a mosquito.
13. “Traveling- it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller”- Ibn Battuta.
14. When the cock crows, it signals a new day… Good Morning.
15. Cross the river in a crowd and the crocodile won’t eat you. ~ African quote
16. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” -Nelson Mandela
17. Knowledge without wisdom is like water in the sand.
18. “For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.” – African quote
19. When brothers fight to the death, a stranger inherits their father’s estate.
20. “After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.” – Nelson Mandela