Four children electrocuted in Ondo

Four children including two siblings have been confirmed dead with two others receiving treatment at the hospital in Oke Igbo in Ile-Oluji/Okeigbo Local Government Area of Ondo State when a newly installed power cable fell on a container turned shop.   It was gathered that the victims who visited their aunt for the Easter holiday were playing inside the shop when the cable fell on the iron container on Thursday, April 21.    “We were playing and suddenly, power was

Continue Reading

24-year-old Kebbi poly student electrocuted in hostel

A 24-year-old HND 1 Laboratory Science and Technology Student of the Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic, Birnin Kebbi, Khalid Kabir Argungu, was electrocuted in his hostel room while cooking.   The incident happened on Tuesday evening, August 31, when the student allegedly made contact with a naked wire while operating an electric stove.    Speaking to newsmen in his office on Wednesday, Rector of the Polytechnic, Arch. Muhammad Sani Aliyu, explained that the student was rushed to the institution’s clinic but

Continue Reading

Final year student of Nasarawa state University dies while attempting to rescue a man who was being electrocuted

A final year student in the Department of Biology Education, Nasarawa State University, lost his life while trying to rescue a trader who was being electrocuted at the GSM market in Keffi, the state capital on Monday, August 17.   According to reports, a mobile phone repairer, Junaudu Shaibu was about to pick up his tools when he was electrocuted by a nearby high tension wire. Zaidu had tried to rescue Shaibu when he got electrocuted as well.   He

Continue Reading

Policeman electrocuted in Abuja

Lasaka Habila, a chief superintendent of police (CSP) has been confirmed dead after being electrocuted in the federal capital territory (FCT).   Habila’s death was confirmed in a statement released by the FCT Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) on Sunday June 7.    The policeman who was electrocuted while cutting branches off a tree opposite the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Garki, Abuja, was rushed to the National Hospital by FEMA officials where he was confirmed dead.   The statement read in part;   

Continue Reading

Man electrocuted few weeks to his traditional wedding in Aba

A middle-aged man identified simply as Chukwudi has been electrocuted to death, few weeks to his traditional wedding.   Chukwudi was electrocuted while trying to fix the issue of having no electricity in his apartment even though there was power supply in his neighborhood at Opobo Road in Ogbor Hill area of Aba.    Though the deceased is not a staff of any Electricity Distribution Company, some photos shared online showed he has been handling electrical issues. 

55-year-old woman and her daughter electrocuted inside her shop in Anambra

A 10-year-old girl and her 55-year-old mother, Mrs. Patience Ughana, were on Monday evening, electrocuted inside their shop along Nnewi-Nnobi road in Nnewi North Local Government Area of Anambra state.   Confirming the incident, Mr. Andrew Kumapayi, the state Commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps FRSC, said a high tension wire fell on the shop, electrocuting the victims.   A statement signed and released by Kumapayi on Tuesday May 19, read   “It was reported that a high tension wire opposite

Continue Reading

Site Footer

Sliding Sidebar

About us

Jehu's Blog site covers all niches from A-Z categories. #Viral News #Have you not heard.

Contact us

Email: jehusblog@gmail.com
Phone: +2348063611906

Advertise with us

Contact +2348063611906 for Sponspored Ads,website promotion,youtube video promotion,etc.